Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Happy Birthday, Tucker!!

Tucker turns 13 today! Gosh, a teenager in the barn! Unlike human teens, however, he is full of wisdom, he has no interest in talking back, and he is not embarrassed to be seen with me!
Where did the time go? I can't believe that he has been a part of my life for 12 and a half years. I like to think that the next 13 years are going to just be even better and full of lots of adventures! I have learned so much from him, whether it is stuff I would rather not have had to experience (EPSM, allergies, habronemas), or things that I can't get enough of (dressage...who knew!), my time with Tucker has been a valuable learning experience, helping to shape me to become a better horsewoman every day!


Tucker at 6 months old, just after arriving in Florida

Tucker at 3 months old, his photo on the adoption website
Johnnie Showtime, Tucker's sire
 
Tucker's first birthday
Tucker's first ride at 3 years old
Tucker as a yearling
Our first horse trials
Our first horse trials
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment