Thursday, August 24, 2023

A New Life For Common Sense Horse Keeping! Lots going on here with Common Sense Horse Keeping! Two years ago, my daughter developed an equestrian platform called The Pegasus App and it was very blogger friendly, so I began switching my blogs to that site. Well then she shut the site down a few months ago while they integrate a new software program for an event management platform, so my blogs have been unavailable. Then the most incredible thing happened! I found a publisher for my book, Common Sense Horse Keeping and I knew that among other things, I needed to update my blog site. So, please head over to CommonSenseHorseKeeping.Beehiiv.com Be sure to sign up for my weekly emails and please follow me on social media....FB, Ig and YouTube. There will be all kinds of exciting events happening as we lead up to a book release date of February 15, 2024! Please be sure to share the word as well! Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment